Dogs can be great companion. It has been proved from time to time that dogs can be men’s best friend. Having a dog is like having a family member. It will protect, serve and even assist you in your daily tasks. Dogs are social animal. It is the bond between the humans that the dogs follow till their death.
Dogs have lived in coexistence since ancient times. Men have employed numerous means of taking help from a dog. However, dogs are also like babies. Every child in this world is taught the ways to live amongst human. The same goes for dogs as well. Dogs can be gentle and aggressive at same time, whichever way you raise them up.
You don’t want your dog to bite the guests that come to your house. Hence, it is important for the dog owners to follow up some tips in order to ensure that dogs remain loyal and follows your command under any circumstances.
The following tips is a necessary requisites that every first time dog owner should know about
- Bringing a puppy is usually the most common thing that every owner do. However, you don’t need to wait for it to grow little old to train. Dogs have small life cycle unlike humans. Hence, start training your dog as soon as you bring it home. This will teach the dogs to live among humans and learn the ways of following. If you happen to bring an adult dog, then don’t waste time in cuddling, rather focus on training it so that it gets familiar with your lifestyle.
- While training your dog, always remember to use voice commands. Teach your dogs to follow voice commands and signs so that it can easily understand. Dogs can get adapted to voice and signs, hence teaching them such are the most effective option.
- Since, humans are social animal, dog’s need to be social as well. Interact with your dog with people, other animals so it can get familiar with the other species and doesn’t panic after seeing for the first time.
- Dogs may be cute and lovely, but always remember, you are the boss. Do not let dog grab hold of any bad habits. If you show signs of weakness and prevail with the bad habits of dogs, it might get real problematic with time.
- Dog’s health is also important. Regular visit to veterinary doctors is a must. Dogs also expect you to stay be their side at the end of the life. Do not abandon your dog, if it is very sick or met with an accident.